UMKC has more than 300 student organizations to help you have a great campus life experience. Whether you’re looking to take a leadership role on campus, make friends, sharpen your skills or have fun, there’s an organization for you. The Bloch School of Management has its own student organizations that are also great places to network and meet future colleagues.
Bloch Student Organizations:
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Beta Alpha Psi (the national accounting fraternity)
- Bloch Student Advisory Council email
- Bloch School Student Association
- Delta Sigma Pi
Dedicated to improving local and global communities by using education to promote understanding of free enterprise
- Financial Management Association
- Marketing Club
- Public Administration Student Association (PASA)
- The Real Estate Club email
- UMKC IMA Student Chapter
- UMKC Investment Club
Many of these organizations have active Roo Group pages with additional information.