Strategic Agency Advocacy: Framing Communications is Everything
Insights and information to make your agency’s voice heard
Nonprofits are experts on the important social issues that affect all of us. Nonprofits are not always experts on how to communicate what they know. Good communication eliminates confusion by getting the right message, in the right medium, delivered by the right messengers, to the right audience. This seminar provides a framework for creating and implementing successful advocacy communications. Session content explores.
Date: Not Currently Scheduled
(Note: this seminar is held in two half-day sessions)
- Fundamentals of an agency advocacy strategy.
- Laws and lobbying by nonprofits.
- Ground rules on policy analysis.
- Prerequisites of agency policy readiness.
- Essentials of strategic frame analysis.
- Basic strategies for shaping and evaluating media advocacy efforts.
Fee Information: $195 per participant (Fee includes light breakfast, lunch and seminar materials)
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made at least five working days before the first class session. A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds when notification occurs fewer than five working days before class begins. No refunds will be made after the first session has begun.