Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations Seminars
Financial Planning Tools: Budgeting and Cash Flow
Date: June 25, 2015 (8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.)
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Planning the budgeting process
- Estimating costs and forecasting income
- Planning for contingencies and budget revisions
- Cash flow projections and cash management tools
- Evaluating the Organization’s financial planning process
Fee Information: $195 for one, and $175 for each additional agency representative
(Fee includes light breakfast, lunch and seminar materials)
Faculty: Lisa A. Gioia, CPA, MPA, Senior Fellow of the Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership.
Location: University of Missouri - Kansas City (UMKC), Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership Resource Center, 4747 Troost Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri (Conference Room 210), Kansas City, Missouri
Full refunds will be given when cancellations are made at least five working days before the first class session. A $50 cancellation fee will be deducted from refunds when notification occurs fewer than five working days before class begins. No refunds will be made after the first session has begun.