Programs and Seminars
Upcoming Nonprofit Programs
- Organizing for Successful Fundraising (January 22-23 & February 19-20, 2015)
- Planned Giving and Major Gift Solicitation (January 30 and February 28, 2015)
- Creating and Implementing the Annual Development Plan (March 6-7 and April 10-11, 2015)
- Prospect Research and Proposal Writing (March 13 and April 17, 2015)
- Pre-Governance Conference Local Event (April 22, 2015) - More information to come.
- Governance Conference (April 23-24, 2015) - More information to come.
Visit our Calendar for a complete listing of upcoming events.
General Nonprofit Programs (by alphabetical order)
The Midwest Center offers an extensive set of leadership seminars and workshops every year. Select a learning opportunity below to learn more about it.
- The Basics of Effective Board Service: Preparing to Make a Difference
- Effective Nonprofit Management: A Situational Approach to Supervision
- Envisioning Your Future: Strategic Planning for the Nonprofit Agency
- Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations
- Professional Fundraising Series
- Organizing for Successful Fundraising
- Creating and Implementing the Annual Development Plan
- Contemporary Trends in the Nonprofit Sector: The Impact on Fundraising
- Direct Marketing and Direct Mail in Fundraising
- Planned Giving and Major Gift Solicitation
- Prospect Research and Proposal Writing
- The Strategic Boards with Impact: New Work and Challenges course listed below can be used as a Fundraising Certificate Program elective.
- Mission-Driven Marketing for the Nonprofit Organization: Ensuring Nonprofit Vitality in Challenging Times
- Planning a New Nonprofit: Essential Planning Steps and Legal Requirements
- Strategic Agency Advocacy: Framing Communications is Everything
- Strategic Boards with Impact: New Work and Challenges
- Transforming Your Future: Designing and Leading Organizational Change